Our Gypsy Hut was born in July 2019 and offers you even more choice of luxury accommodation. The Gypsy Hut’s distinctive high ceiling, feature fireplace, large bed and wet-room provide you, your loved one and your dogs with all the comforts of home, plus fantastic views and plenty of outside space to enjoy.
Shepherd’s Hut accommodation with luxury and comfort!
This is our third hut and is named after another favourite things – the Gypsy Cob!
When we designed ‘the Gypsy’ we spared no expense, and squeezed as much ‘wow’ and ‘OMG’ into it as we could. The Gypsy provides warmth, comfort and a whole other hutfull of super-dooper loveliness! In common with our Clydes Hut this is one of the largest shepherds huts you will come across. It offers a level of style and comfort which set it apart from the rest (apart from our other huts that is!), and you’re going to love it!
As with our other huts the Gypsy is situated in its own fenced off area for you and your dogs to enjoy and run free.
Accessed is via a re-enforced road, which is suitable to drive on in all weathers, next door to the owners smallholding comprising of working horses, pygmy goats, rare breed sheep, ducks, chickens and geese all of which you are free to pet.
In common with our other hut the Gyspy boasts fantastic views in wonderful countryside, less than 4 miles from the town of St Asaph in North Wales, the smallest city in the UK.
This tranquil setting is ideal for a couple looking for a romantic break away or a couple of friends or family members to enjoy a get together .
Inside you’ll find;
- Two comfy arm chairs sit in front of a small wood burning stove which provides a warm a cosy cottage atmosphere and all fuel is provided. The living area also offers an electric radiator.
- A large (and long) bed is one of the special features, there is no need to mess around dismantling seating area and making up your bed for the evening. This is just the sort of bed you want to be in. Just the thing for those long lie-ins or lounging on in the day!
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooker, grill and 3 ring hob, a small fridge-freezer and Belfast sink.
- A wall-mounted TV and DVD player, together with a range of DVD’s are also provided.
- At the other end of the hut though the oak door you’ll find a bathroom that offers a touch of luxury; with a walk-in wetroom.
The Gypsy Hut is situated in its own self-contained paddock, allowing you to let your dog explore and enjoy the freedom of his/her own field!
We’ve also provided you with a Welsh slate ‘patio’ adjacent to the hut complete with table, vintage bench and reclining chairs. We’ve also provided an outside woodburner stove/BBQ to either keep you warm, fed or just generally happily mesmerised by the dancing flames!
Approx. 100 feet from the hut is the owner’s horse paddock where heavy horses can be seen at rest & play.
There are many walks from the doorstep with river walks not far away where you may see kingfishers, sparrowhawks and buzzards. A wide variety of bird life will visit the hut’s bird feeding station, with the woodpeckers visiting most days!
Included in the cost of your accommodation you will find we provide;
- Fresh clean towels (2 bath, 2 hand, two face towels) & soap. Should you require additional towels of long stays these will also be provided and no additional charge.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and fresh milk
- Washing up liquid, tea towels and paper towels
- No spill water bowls for your four legged friend!
- All bedding is provided
- Additional pillows and bedding can be provided if required
A warm welcome awaits you…
When you arrive we’ll also provide a welcome pack and throughout your stay we provide you with all the wood-fuel you need.
We’re confident you’ll find the Gypsy Hut is the Shepherds Hut you imagined when you started to think about a holiday with a difference!
We’re very busy and receiving bookings all the time – so book now to avoid dissappointment!