Welcome / Croeso to your hideaway from the world for a few days
- Your accommodation has been thoroughly cleaned and steamed for your safety, all furnishings both inside and out using the recommend products [EN14675]
- Note: Your curtains may feel a little damp due to steaming.
- We ask that you leave the seat covers on at all times as we are unable to use the steamer without giving you a damp bottom, these covers are washed after you leave and replaced with clean ones.
- In the kitchen & bathroom professional hand wash has been provided & routine cleaning products can be found in the kitchen and bathrooms.
- We do ask that you don’t touch the outside of the shepherds hut other than the door nor the fencing that partitions you from your neighbours during your stay.
- Unfortunately we have had to remove from your accommodation some non essential items. Books & maps as still in your hut as covid-19 only remains on paper surfaces for 2 hours, matches have been replaced with lighters that we can clean.
- Note: your logs, kindling and fire lighter can not be sterilized therefore after handling please wash your hands thoroughly.
- Please use the hand sanitizer at the front gate on entering and exiting the park stored in the post box – because it looks pretty lol.
- Please adhere to the current distancing guidelines.
- Check out is now at 10am at the latest (you can request a later checkout but during the peak season it is likely that we will not be able to accommodate you). My apologies.
- Please do not remove any bedding & leave all towels & t-towels hanging on the hooks where you found them.
- On leaving please leave your gate open if you are staying in the Clydes or Gypsy huts. Leave your windows open and the keys inside the huts. In high winds please choose 1 or 2 windows to open that are not being directly hit by the wind.
- And if you need anything please give me a bell on Tel 07900 304 547.
- Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Lastly enjoy your holiday and leave your cares behind for a few days at least.
Many thanks / Diolch yn fawr iawn