Shepherd’s Hut luxury and comfort
Named after the Shire horse! This, our first shepherds hut, is one of the largest shepherds huts you will come across and was hand built for us by Elwy Shepherds Huts based in the Conwy Valley. It offers a level of style and comfort which set it apart.
What’s inside the Shire Shepherds Hut?
Inside you’ll find;
- A beautiful Victorian cast iron bed is one of the special features, there is no need to mess around dismantling seating area and making up your bed for the evening, it’s a beautiful piece of Victorian history offering a snug, comfortable, romantic bed for the evening, for those long lie-ins or lounging on in the day!
- The Wet Room is spacious 8 x 4.6 ft in size with a shower featuring both a fixed rose head and a separate hand held shower head, a vintage style flush toilet and sink.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooker, grill and 3 ring hob, a small fridge and Belfast sink.
- The hut is heated by means of both a romantic wood-burning stove, which has been recessed into the wall of the hut to maximise floor space, and electric radiators in the main living area and wet room.
Included in the cost of your accommodation you will find we provide;
- Fresh clean towels (2 bath, 2 hand, two face towels) & soap. Should you require additional towels of long stays these will also be provided and no additional charge.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar and fresh milk
- Washing up liquid, tea towels and paper towels
- No spill water bowls for your four legged friend!
- All bedding is provided
- Additional pillows and bedding can be provided if required
We’re confident you’ll find the Shire Hut is the Shepherds Hut you imagined when you started to think about a holiday with a difference!